Randlab organizes continuing education courses about geological modeling.
- 8-10 June 2020 – Introduction to the theory and practice of geostatistical modelling with the PluriGaussian and Multiple-Point Statistics techniques. Astana. Kazakhstan
- 17-20 June 2019 – Facies Modeling workshop. Neuchâtel, Switzerland
- 15-18 August 2018 – Introduction to the theory and practice of Multiple-Point Statistics, Copenhaghen, Denmark
- 23-26 April 2018 – Application of Multiple Point Statistics to Mineral Resource Estimation. Johanesburg, South-Africa
- 21-23 June 2017 – Short course: Reservoir property modeling using MPS and advanced geostatistics. Neuchâtel, Switzerland
- September 2015 – MPS course. Neuchâtel, Switzerland
- January 2015 – MPS course. Neuchâtel, Switzerland